Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paranoiazona

I keep a keen receiver out for bold new cognition.  I call my blessing "Seinfeld Syndrome." I like listening to free thinkers.  I think it's one of the national endowments that the 1st amendment has given us.

And in Arizona, there are lots of free thinkers.  So much so, it took until 1912 to organize as a state.

From local television news:

An anarchist / alleged murderer stand before a state criminal court judge.

Judge:  "I understand your right to be your own counsel, but here in my jurisdiction, there is a process I must follow to determine if you are competent to do so."

Defendant:  "You ain't go no jurisdiction.  I'm a flesh and blood man!"

I think this protest derives from the scene in "Planet of the Apes" where Charlton Heston objects to a certain species difference regarding jurisprudence.

Judge: "You have just helped me greatly in making a decision."

At an office:

"What Hussein Obama is trying to do with this Fast and Furious thing is trace guns back to the U.S. so he can make us register all our weapons."

From an ex-neighbor's teenage son:

"I think everybody should be forced to carry a gun, so that if anybody tries to shoot you, you can shoot them, too."

I asked the lad if he had heard of Somalia, and he replied "What?"

Again, at an office:

"Did you hear that thing on KXYY radio about birth certificates in Hawaii?  They just gave 'em out to rural farm workers because they didn't know where they came from, and the company wanted them to work there, and they wanted to stay in Hawaii."

Again and again, at an office:

"You know them digital meters that the electric company is putting on everybody's home?  I thought you had to take 'em, but then this one woman came out with a shotgun and told the guy 'No sir, you ain't puttin' that on my house' and so I'm gonna refuse it, too.  I'm just gonna tell 'em you're not puttin' it on my property!"


Just for fun, I made up my own !


"Michelle Obama and Dr. Oz are secretly working to devise a 66.6% tax on the sale of red meat in order to fund Obamacare.  They are plotting this in a secured basement of a building at the University of California, Berkeley." 









No comments:

Post a Comment